Friday, September 30, 2011

Hair Cut Tells the Truth

Hair Cut Tells the Truth

Once, there was a very kind old barber in New York .....

One day, a florist went to him for a haircut. After the cut, he paid the
barber but the barber replied: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from
you. I am doing community service." The Florist was happy and left the
shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open his shop, there was a thank
you card and a dozen of roses waiting at his door.



A policeman went for a haircut and he also paid the barber after the cut.
But the barber replied: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am
doing community service." The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber opened his shop, there was a thank you
card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.


A Malaysian software engineer went for a haircut and he also paid the
barber after the cut. And the barber said: "I am sorry. I cannot accept
money from you. I am doing community service." The Malaysian software
engineer was happy and left.

The next morning when the barber went to open his shop, guess what did he
find there....








Can you guess?











Do you know the answer yet?
























Come on la.... , think like a Malaysian.....





















Come on we're Malaysian...., there is something NOT nothing......






















a dozen Malaysians waiting for a free haircut
....(Malaysia Boleh!)


No comments: