Monday, March 30, 2009

Earth Hour

Earth Hour is Today!

Reach bugis at 4pm,
while waiting for kah wai.....
go to National library for a read!

i hate National Library,
ever since i spend my entire jobless life there,
i have fear to go there!
i just hate the feel of the National Library!
stay there for 1 hrs....then run away!

meet Jason N at City Hall and we go for dinner together....
after dinner, while we are walking to meet his friend,
Jason was talking about a girl,
which is wearing White pant and her underwear!
coz i keep watching the girl pant, i never realize the bf beside her,
once i realize, opps! the bf seems familiar....
then i realize tat girl is my friend!
then i go say "HI"....Jason Run away!
Hahahahaha.......
so....next time don talk about people's underwear any more loh!

then we go Esplanade Park~to meet my brother!
on the way,
Jason friend's gf was asking, is me Jason's GF?
coz we are wearing Couple Watch........WTF
is just a watch with same size and shape,
mine is LED and his is digital!
1 is K Swiss, 1 is Nike,
BTW he got Target already loh!
he just my mom's best friend son!

meet my brother and friends......
then we sit beside the bridge to wait for the Earth Hour!
noting special......
unless u are sitting in the park....
with ur candle..

then we walk from
Esplanade>
Raffles Place>
Boat Quey>
Clark Quey>
Chinatown....End
then we eat dinner at Chinatown!

me and my brother just realize we are both so old,
coz the friend he bring is born in 1988.......
under 21 ....OMG
i feel so old!

We are waiting for the Bad News from Mom~

No comments: