Monday, January 26, 2009

年30-除夕

Lately......
once i go to a place in the beginning.....
i will keep going to the same place....
for the following day!
i didn't plan it...
my friend bring me there!
年28/29....Sunway Pyramid!

年30-除夕
Sunway Pyramid for lunch!

my mom keep telling me to buy my shoe ASAP,
if not i need to wait until 年15....
coz CNY period cannot buy SHOE!

too bad then~faith!

going to the same place....
see same shoe! haha!

had a salad for lunch
then~ walk around the shopping center,
many stall had been closing early
to catch their reunion dinner!
and many last minutes shopper!

go home to prepare my reunion dinner!
mom cook alot of food~
which i also forget wat i had eaten!

after dinner..
Make my CNY Ang Pao Lantern!
which i suppose to make it before dinner!
( i go out shopping) :p

*午夜12点-拜神+招财神
在妈妈拜完后,叫我去冰橱拿一条苦瓜干!
然后叫我拿去拜神后,丢去对面河/沟渠!

嘉仪:"为什么"
妈妈:"这样就可以把你的苦瓜干脸给丢掉"
嘉仪: -_-"
妈妈:我不要看到苦瓜脸了!快丢!去!

*有这样的传统吗?
可爱的妈妈!

No comments: